How Concrete Production and Delivery Is Connected to the Internet – Right Now
Concrete Technologist and industry friend, Jay Shilstone, recently penned an article on the four latest technologies that are currently changing how concrete is delivered. In this article, published by The Concrete Producer, Jay discusses technologies for
- Driver Monitoring
- Electronic Driver Logs and Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Electronic Concrete Delivery Tickets
- Specialty Truck-mounted Sensors
Click here to read the full article containing Jay’s insights on these topics. Also, be sure to visit Jay’s educational session during the upcoming World of Concrete –
WE04 – 8:00 am – Wednesday, January 24th – “What Everyone Receiving Fresh Concrete at the Jobsite Should Know”
Learn more about Command Alkon’s technology offerings in each of these areas below. Visit us as well at World of Concrete in Booth N537 in the Producer Center in North Hall to see all of these products in action. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Driver Monitoring, Electronic Driver Logs and Vehicle Inspection Reports – TrackIt is a truck telematics and fleet management solution designed specifically for ready mix producers, and raw materials suppliers and haulers. Find out how a solution built for the Heavy Building Materials industry allows you to recapture operational efficiency, improve on road safety and still lower fleet and fuel costs. Learn more. . .
- Electronic Concrete Delivery Tickets – MOBILEticket provides paperless ticketing capabilities that increase driver efficiency, simplify billing and deliver real-time visibility into load details. Learn more . . .
- Specialty Truck-mounted Sensors – COMMANDassurance delivers visibility into the properties of your fresh concrete from the time a batch is loaded until it is placed at the jobsite. Learn more . . .